<VV> Re: 68/69 fuel return line

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu May 31 08:36:41 EDT 2007

IIRC, the 68/69 fuel return line comes off the fuel pump by using a
"cross" instead of a "tee" pipe fitting on the outlet. It is steel 1/8"
line from the cross to the firewall, rubber hose, then more steel line
to the front of the car. GM used the steel nipple soldered to the fuel
inlet pipe on these instead of the rubber tee method used on Spyders to
replace the vent hose. See discussion of failed rubber tees a few days
earlier.

Frank DuVal