<VV> Why can't we all just get along?

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Thu May 31 08:59:48 EDT 2007

Why? Because it's human nature. I get sick of all the useless  posted too but
When I get mail like that I just hit delete. The thing that bugs  me is
something like this happens and for a week after I get tons of e-mail I  have to
delete. But you know what It's NEVER gonna change so deal with it. Take  what
you need and leave the rest. We are adults so lets act like it. As far as
rules, do you honestly think everyone will follow them? Everyone always drives  the
speed limit right? Again It isn't gonna happen. Now because I sent this I'll
get e-mail for a week about another useless post. Oh well Just hit delete.
Sometimes it's just not worth the fight. I'm just glad we have this list to run
 things by other Corvair owners with our problems. Lets not forget our main
focus  here,that's helping others. if we lose that we lose the list! ok I said
it now I  feel better. Now hit delete.
Ron T