Correction Re: <VV> turbo non boost

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu May 31 09:04:37 EDT 2007

V V ers,
    I have to make a correction to my previous msg on  this topic.  If the
engine, turbo, and exhaust system are fully warmed up,  you should start to see
boost develop after 3 SECONDS, instead of the MINUTES  that I said.  It may
take 4 to 5 SECONDS if everything isn't hot  enough.  This is why it's so
difficult to develop any boost (in a stock  Corvair system) while driving in stop
and go city traffic.
    Thanks to son Jim for bringing this to my  attention.  I should use him
as my proofreader <GGGGGGG>
    Frank "senior moment" Burkhard

In a message dated 5/30/2007 11:38:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,