<VV> Re: [fastvair] Trackevents

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu May 31 20:17:07 EDT 2007

In a message dated 5/31/2007 12:46:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
levair at aol.com writes:

There  are FOUR entries for the Waterford Hills track  event,!!!!!

Make that five!

I sent mine in today. This will be my first track event in a Corvair. I
can't express how excited (and nervous) I am about this event. Given my resent
convention history, just getting there might be the hardest part.

As for the autocross, I'm pretty excited about that too. I have only
competed in one other CORSA autocross, Carlisle. That was in a loaner car after  my
engine eat a couple rod bearings. Doug Makintosh's 62 PG coupe was a blast to
drive and what a great guy to loan me his car, knowing me only from VV.

Warren, if you need a car for the autocross, you can run mine. Seth is
already signed up to run it with me, so the tires should be plenty warm. They're
new so the should last. Beside it will be great when I beat both Warren and
Seth  in my car.

Living in a dream world....
Ned