<VV> New '66 secondary carbs - Adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Thu May 31 22:35:41 EDT 2007

I have recently stumbled across a collection (stash) of "new" 1966 Rochester H secondary carburetors (the ones with the lockouts). They apparently belonged tothe estate and personal collection of the (or one of the) designer of the carb (they weren't cheap). These are not your typical NOS carbs, but much nicer, especially for someone working on a 100-point car or who issimply somewhat of a perfectionist. I will be happy to replace the gaskets and pumps with
new ones for you, if desired. Drop me a private reply if interested. There are only 12, and I plan to put a couple of them in my personal museum. First come, first serve for what might be the last perfect ones on the planet. Oh, and I got a few new GC's in the deal if you need one for your other classic GM car.
Thanks,
Grant Young