<VV> 34 Chevy at SEMA - plus

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 00:45:12 EST 2007

In a message dated 10/30/2007 9:52:17 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Sethracer at aol.com writes:

I wonder if Chevy reversed an original Corvair box, or just bought
the current Flaming River part? I will check tomorrow at the GM Performance
section of the show. - Seth Emerson

I inspected the car today. The box is completely enclosed and can't be seen.
What can be seen is the "Associate Sponsors" listing for the car. Flaming
River is on the "Thank You" list!

PS - The Leno  - Pratt & Miller C6RS Corvette is drop dead gorgeous.  I'll
have to ask Frank about a couple of parts.  .  .  .  .  - Seth