<VV> Brakes.

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Nov 1 10:07:05 EST 2007

Jim,

I don't have the Wildwood disk setup, so maybe you're referring to that particular setup or something totally different. My 65 sedan has been converted to a dual master cylinder (equal reservoirs) from one of the vendors and stock drums. My 66 coupe has front disks with a master cylinder from a late 70s, early 80s GM pickup. (the master cylinder has a much larger front reservoir) The pedal effort is much harder in the drum car than the disk car.

Just my observations,
Ned