<VV> EM SHOCK

Spencer Shepard sshepard3 at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 1 15:14:50 EST 2007

I just put a pair of those shock on a '60. You need to open the slot in the
shock bracket about 1/8" toward the shock on each side. Use a burr, drill,
file etc. They work great. You can use the "heavy duty" ones but have to
open the hole for the shock in the lower control arm. Current standard "low
presure" gas ones are better than the old "regular" ones.

Spence Shepard