<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 33, Issue 73

Clyde Edmonds edmonds01 at bresnan.net
Fri Nov 2 11:41:44 EST 2007

The paint code on my '63 Monza 900 is 936-7. Can someone tell me what the number 7 refers to?
Thanks,
Clyde

Subject: <VV> '63 Ermine White

My "1963 Colors" booklet, the small tri-fold booklet that shows all the
colors for "Chevrolet, Corvair, Chevy II, and Corvette" does indeed
show Ermine White. They list "15 solid colors and 11 rich 2-tone
combinations" (the 2-tones are not available on Corvair Monzas). Ermine
White is shown as RPO 936. Further, it says, "Every solid color shown
is available on any 1963 Chevrolet, Impala, Bel Air, Biscayne, Corvair
or Chevy II model."