<VV> CORSA Communique- Stingers

C F DOERGE JR cdoerge1 at verizon.net
Fri Nov 2 12:22:48 EST 2007

While looking through the latest Communique, I noticed in the results =
page
from the Fire & ICE Autocross, there were some Yenko Stingers listed =
with
names unknown to me. T. Hansen/R. Lough and Dan Arras- all from Vinton, =
IA
and Dusty Bradley/Rob Bradley from Cedar Rapids. If they are Stinger =
owners
I would like to contact them. Reply off-list if you can help=85.  =
Thanks!
Charlie

=20

HYPERLINK "http://www.yenkostinger.com"http://www.yenkostinger.com