<VV> A v8 even 4dr lovers will like!

Lonny Clark lclarkpdx at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 17:44:24 EST 2007

So, according to the ad the engine is:
a: Wheeler Motor Sport 283
b: 410 horsepower 383 dynode (sic)
c: a 350 bored .030 over

And is that a fuel line resting on one of the half-shafts? Previous owner
only had it out a couple of times, 3rd time out is a fire that burns it to
the ground! Seriously, it doesn't look all that bad if you could get it for
cheap, but is definitely not "almost finished - just pick your paint color".

I really love how he decided to let the air out of the front. Cut holes in
the top of the fenders -brilliant. Those will work really well with Oregon
weather. Too bad there wasn't a big grill in front of the windshield that
you could use...

Lonny