<VV> A v8 even 4dr lovers will like!

Matt Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Fri Nov 2 19:24:41 EST 2007

Lonny... you need to get out more often and look at the v8's!!!   The BEST
way to get a front radiator to cool in a Vair  is the HOLES.....a LOW
pressure area....
those that use the underside of the trunk.....that's a HIGH pressure
area.....tells you how  hard they drive them!

PS... you do not drive cars like these in the rain.. they are GO FAST
TOYS...nothing more...

Matt Nall
All Vairs!
http://members.aol.com/patiomatt