<VV> Re: Heads

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 16:24:00 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/3/2007 11:37:29 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  7
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 09:26:41 -0700
From: Western Canada CORSA  <westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca>
Joel,
The committee was formed 2-3  years ago or more. In fact, a special group was
formed from the guys on  FastVair. Within 90 days the group had gotten to the
point where NOTHING  happened, EVER. After over a year, and several attempts
to jump start the  group, and the project, I shut the whole thing down.
Several people have  contacted me about it off and on for 2 years now, and I'm not
aware anything  has come of it. I had gone so far as to acquire blueprints,
contact a foundry,  initiate casting cost studies, and make arrangements with a
CNC shop I know  close by. Again, nothing happened.
Regards,
Alan  Roehrich

If you still have this information, could you let us know what was found;
whatever we decide on as a plan, the PRACTICAL information would help a lot in
getting us going.

Scotty from Hollyweird