<VV> Re speed drive from a late differential (what would you do?)

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Nov 5 22:22:14 EST 2007

Isn't a 65 FC differential just an early differential? If so , then use
any early differential. 65 three and four speeds are almost the same as
64 three and four speed trannys.

The car late differential has the mounts for the rear strut rods. I
guess that is why he needs a late diff. The 65 FC diff won't work in
this case.

Frank DuVal