<VV> Catalog search

Rick Norris rnorris at augustaeng.com
Tue Nov 6 14:33:01 EST 2007

I was looking through a copy of the Classic Industries catalog for Chevrolet Camaros and other like GM bodied cars and I found a few items we can use on the Corvair. I am not trying to take anything away from our vendors but alert folks to another source.
One thing they have is a lot of Yenko things like the official Yenko front fender emblem which can be mounted on your Yenko. It would look nice on a glove box door.
They also have some nice Yenko T-shirts and license plate frames with Yenko logos.
Some door handles and pedal rubbers will work also.

Rick
R.A. "Rick" Norris
Piping Design/Checker
Tech Advisor