<VV> STP

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Tue Nov 6 22:01:34 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harry Yarnell" <hyarnell1 at earthlink.net>
Subject: <VV> STP

This is for you folks worryed about the reductiom of ZDDP in the new grade
SM oils:

According to the Nov-Dec cadillac Self Starter (their newsletter), STP has
four times the amount of ZDDP as the previous grades of engine oil...so
adding a can at oil change will make your lifters happy.

harry yarnell
So is that the beloved sticky clear stuff, or another STP product; they have
a dozen or so products.  I feel a need to fire up our real loud No-Va ; it's
got those slider lifty-things.

reargards, ken campbell,  sticky in iowuu