<VV> need help diagnosing fuel problem

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 7 00:20:17 EST 2007

Depends on just how much fuel is in the tank.  Jack up the front end of the
car and get MORE help from mother nature.  If the fuel is 6 months (or
more?) old, you might put it to better use in a lawn mower or snow blower.
Put FRESH fuel in the car.  If you know there is fuel in the tank and it
still does not flow with the front end up, my bet is on the strainer (sock)
in the tank.

Later, JR