<VV> re: need help diagnosing fuel problem

Clyde Edmonds edmonds01 at bresnan.net
Wed Nov 7 12:52:28 EST 2007

Several years ago I had the same problem. After disconnecting the gas
line from the pump and removing the gas cap,  I pressurized the line by
blowing into it, when that didn't work I used my compressor and
eventually could hear air bubbling in the fuel tank.  Once this was
accomplished, gas again flowed down the line and I never had any more
problems. (probably should have emptied and cleaned the tank but I'm
kind o' lazy when it comes to work and the problem never happened again)
Good luck!
Clyde