<VV> towing a corvair

vair65 at netzero.net vair65 at netzero.net
Wed Nov 7 15:14:59 EST 2007

Be careful doing this.  With the front wheels on the ground the wheels will be toed out, making the car want to go side to side as you go down the road.  When my ranger gave the ghost I had to pull it this way and could only do about 45mph with out it wanting to fishtail.  When I pulled my corvair convertable backwords on the dolly the wheels were set to provide a slight toe in while going down the road, worked fine this way.
You must also tie off the steering wheel in order to tow with the front wheels on the ground.
I would also use the Dakota.
Keith Hammett
Message: 11