What good is FM? Re: <VV> listening to am radio one corvair guy... doesnt

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Wed Nov 7 18:09:01 EST 2007

I wouldn't bother to install an FM-capable  radio.  In my area (New York City
region) there is only ONE FM station that  provides the classical music that
I will listen to so I'd rather have CD  capability than FM.
    Frank "set in his ways" Burkhard

In a message dated 11/7/2007 4:46:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,