<VV> What year headlight...

Shaun McGarvey shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 7 22:33:28 EST 2007

My parts book only shows two Early headlight mounting plates, '60 first
design and '60-'64 but I know that '64 has it's own version.
>From what I can gather, your bucket is a '60 second design and also '61-'63.
The two studs are on the back, one beside the park light (all of the plates
have this one)and one on the top outboard area (for mounting the metal
mudguard for the horn). '64s don't have the second stud. The '60 first
design has less defined cups, they are more joined in a stamped oval.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun