What good is FM? Re: <VV> listening to am radio one corvair guy... doesnt

Mike Ioanes mioanes at woh.rr.com
Thu Nov 8 01:09:03 EST 2007

Ned writes:
Subject: Re: What good is FM? Re: <VV> listening to am radio one corvair
guy... doesnt

> Forget AM
> Forget FM
> Forget Cassettes
> Forget CDs
> I'm hooked on satellite radio. Sure there's a monthly charge but there are
> also plenty of programming choices, something for everyone. You can tune
> your  favorite station and drive anywhere in the country and listen. The
> best
> part is  most of the stations are commercial free, some are even DJ free.
> I'm
> addicted.
>
> Ned
I'll give you an "amen" on that!  Listen to it for 8 hours at work...don't
spend  THAT much time in the car that I have it there YET...the radio that's
most attractive to me is one that plays CDs and MP3s on disc and will take a
MP3 player input and plays satellite radio...

Mike Ioanes
am radio in 64 Monza
am/fm/cd in 04 Cavalier