<VV> e-clip on a PG

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 8 21:34:08 EST 2007

How universal is the e-clip that attaches the throttle rod from the
cross bar to the arm on the PG transmission?  Is it possible to get
on at a 24 hour FLAPS.  I broke it while trying put the linkage back
together.  I was trying to adjust the linkage and pull the throttle
arm though detent tonight, and I think it slipped pass the detent
piston again and I'll have to drop the transmission pan AGAIN!

Talk to you in about an hour after I drop the pan.

Stephen "why can't I leave well enough alone" Upham