<VV> AM Radios = Mp3 Players

Eric Prosise eprosise at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 9 22:05:50 EST 2007

I have had many people contact me off-list for the instructions on how to add the aux. input to a stock AM Radio.  I have an article that I wrote for the Communique, and sent in a few months back, but it was not published, for whatever reason (no big deal).

If you are interested, email me, and I can send you the instructions.

Eric Prosise
"not liable for anything, practice on a spare radio first"