<VV> Carb accelerator pump cups

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Sat Nov 10 09:48:17 EST 2007

Take an old ball point pen apart and use the plastic tip as an expander.
Hacksaw the small end off to the diameter of the rod and slip the cup over
the small end and onto the rod.  Works slick.
Clark Hartzel

More information about the VirtualVairs mailing list