<VV> Re: Heads drawings, I have

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Nov 10 11:55:09 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/10/2007 12:58:09 A.M. Pacific Standard Time, Kwoverby
writes:

Once I get the model and drawings completed for the stock head, changes  are
as easy as copying and renaming the model, making the change, and do the
drawing.

Thank You,

What are the chances that you could copy the drawings for the Astro head
into what we have?  I think it's about time, if we're going to design a new
head, to design one using what may be the most modern combustion chamber
technology.  Why just design a cleaned-up 1960's head? And 4 valves per  cylinder is
relatively easy--someone patented a simple system for a  Harley-Davidson using
the stock rocker arms.
I can look up the patent number if you want it.

Scotty from Hollyweird