<VV> heaters

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Nov 10 13:06:46 EST 2007

More info needed.

A. If you push the Heat lever down with the engine running, do you get
heated air comming out of the heater ducts?

B. If you push just the Air lever down with the engine running, do you
get slightly warmer then outside temperature air comming through the
heater ducts?

C. If you put the heater fan switch on high, do you hear it comming on?
You can do this with the engine off, key on to hear it better.

D. Ditto the above test in all fan speed positions (except off).

Frank DuVal