<VV> so far on oil leak.

Ernie Sanders epssax at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 10 16:47:38 EST 2007

Thanks Everyone.  I put an oversize drain plug in the
oil pan as the old plug was stripped..  Put oil in it
no leaks.  The oil cooler had hard gaskets in it.  Now
for the kicker.....
While putting new ones in I dropped(its cold in
Louisville)one in the vast void under the damper
pulley.  I did some fishing and to no avail.  Will
start in on it tomorrow or Monday.  Hopefully I'll
find the lone gasket hiding under the pully/pump area
and my oil leaks will be solved.  Ernie