<VV> Detroit Convention Awards

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 11 14:42:00 EST 2007

I sent this privately to Eric, but with Mike's post I thought I would
add in again..

I got mine a couple weeks ago, just recently Travis Bolton on CC posted
that he got his on 11-9.

It looks like they are trickling out as time is available to get them
made, packaged, and mailed.

You should get yours in the near future....

I would like to add that they are very nice and personalized with your
car, name, and ranking from your event.

They are a step above the many generic, non-specific placement places
that I have from other non-Corsa events.

My hats off to those who are working on putting these plaques
together...

Way to go DACC !!!!!

Rick Loving

Subject: Re: <VV> Detroit Convention Awards

Eric Prosise wrote:
> I have a question about the awards at the Detroit convention...
> Has everyone recieved their "plaques" that go on the awards (if you
got a "trophy")??
> Thanks,
> Eric Prosise

My son and I have not!