<VV> tranny fluid leak

James Davis jld at wk.net
Tue Nov 13 14:43:06 EST 2007

Yes, if that is the only problem.  The differential stator shaft also
wears (that is the shaft that supports the torque convertor).  If it
is grooved or rough, the new torque convertor seal won't last
long.  If it is worn only on the top, it can be rotated 180 degrees;
of course this required disassembling the differential.
Jim Davis