<VV> Damper door install now Communique

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Tue Nov 13 14:50:43 EST 2007

Hi Chris--

Sorry about the website. Bryan who manages the server is about to install
new server software. He's got the server 'locked down' at the moment, so
all of the e-mail forms do not work.

He was talking about doing the upgrade next week. In the meantime, feel
free to post me with anything CORSA related and I will forward posts to the
proper people.

--H