<VV> Late model trunk lock

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Nov 13 17:15:31 EST 2007

The best thing to do is have everyone you know try their key ... failing that you could take the car to a local junk yard and ask to borrow their key collection ... chances are great that you will find one close enough to open the lid then have a locksmith make an exact key.
Ken Pepke

I have been a long time Corvair owner and I just joined Virtual Vairs and I have read
good things about Virtual Vairs in the Corsa Communique.

I am hoping somebody can help me get my trunk open.  In moving my 1966 Corsa Convertible
from Alaska to Missouri August 2007 I lost the keys.  I have been able to get keys made
for the door, ignition, and glove box, but not the trunk.  Is there a way of getting in
without having to drill through the lock?

I would appreciate any help, thanks, Ed Park