<VV> Flushing Brakes for Silicone Fluid

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Nov 16 08:18:49 EST 2007

Disconnect the steel line(s) from the master cylinder and remove the
wheel cylinders for rebuilding. Blow compressed air, low pressure,
through the lines from the master cylinder end. Gravity will remove most
of the old DOT3. I'm usually putting in new rubber hoses and steel lines
at this point, but west coasters probably do not replace as many steel
lines as we do here. So  I have never flushed a system with anything
other than running new fluid of the desired type through the system.

Frank DuVal