<VV> Corvair Humor

Corvkid50 at aol.com Corvkid50 at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 21:12:16 EST 2007

OK fess up Whats the dumbest thing you ever did working on a  Corvair, I just
finished up installing a 110 that hasn't run in over 20 years. I  got it
fired up on the floor and it ran great. We installed it into the car and  went to
turn the key and start it. I drove the car into the garage before we  took the
old engine out so it all worked fine. I hit the key and nothing. No  click
just nothing. After checking all the connections and jumping it at the  starter
it fired up but not from the key. We traced wires and checked  everything.
After about 45 minutes I got in to try again, that's when I noticed  the problem.
It was in drive LOL . I slid it into n and it fired right up. DUH!!  Now lets
hear yours!!
Ron T
In the corner with the pointy hat  on