<VV> Re: CLEANING BRAKE SYSTEM ramblin

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sun Nov 18 07:13:10 EST 2007

I agree with all of this, especially the internal corrosion. On some brake
jobs I've done the tubing looked to be perfect. No sign of rust, even had
the shiney look of new tubing. Inside it was real bad. I twisted some pieces
in twoo with my bare hands.
I kept a  wheel cylinder that was one of the worst I ever saw and it was on
a Corvair being driven. Guy said it had a pull to the left. It really had a
JERK to the left when I drove it. I have a photo also.

Rick