<VV> RE: Corvair Sighting

Russ Moorhouse corvair65 at verizon.net
Sun Nov 18 10:35:09 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/17/2007 8:50:54 AM Pacific Standard Time,
vairchris at gmail.com writes:

On The  Young and the Restless yesterday, they mentioned Corvairs and
specifically  talked about the engine being in the rear.  Was a funny
little
moment.

First thing I wondered,was why was"vairchris" watching "The  Young and the
Restless"and not out playing/working on their Corvair/s?  Then it piqued my
curiosity as to why they would be talking about Corvairs.  I asked my wife
if she had seen it that day, but she hadn't, so out to the CBS webpage we go
and then to where you can watch the previous shows on-line.  We pull up the
show and watched it.  Supposedly this man was a member of the International
Corvair Society and the woman that was checking his interests on line.  When
she found this out, she asked her son what he knew about Corvairs, and he
said a car from the 60's that had a engine in the rear.

At the CBS.com site, they have links to all their soap and prime time shows,
so if you have a favorite that you missed, you can go there and watch it in
full screen, without all the ads.  There are maybe 2 or 3 ads during the
show, but they are very short, so an hour show can be watched in about 45
minutes.  ABC does the same thing for their shows.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member
Corsa Member