<VV> fuel tank removal

allvair at allvair.com allvair at allvair.com
Sun Nov 18 12:56:12 EST 2007

Most likely the filler neck / vent hoses are rotted...

Jack the car up at least 2 ft in Front.....? remove swaybar...? 2 wires from fuel sender....small hose....? 2? straps...

go up top..remove cap.....spray rubber grommet with something slippery..

get a block of wood [ 2x2]? and a BFG....? Whack the filler neck...it'll all fall down!

When buying the filler neck hose [ get SOFT hose..not the BEST / stiff hose....to make re-insertion with hoses connected easier..

Matt Nall
AllVairs!
Web= http://tinyurl.com/3ds7d