<VV> "VV" Re: rear strut rod bolt

Ed Dowds ed_dowds at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 14:37:12 EST 2007

Chris-
After breaking the bolt you are better off cutting the head off and unbolting the strut rod from the diff.
You can try to have the bolt pressed out once the strut is off the car.
If the strut in on the car you will have great difficulty trying to get a lubricant between the bolt and the inside of the bushing.
Ed