<VV> Class update/working on a newbie

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 00:22:55 EST 2007

Hey guys and gals,
First off, I want to let you know what my final grades are in my college
classes are... if you missed it earlier, I'm going back to college to get a degree
and hopefully find a job where I don't have to stand all day... what with the
leg wanting to swell up and all....
In my Mechanical Drafting my final grade was a 98%... yeah, surprised the
crap outta me, too....
:-)
Architecture class I received a 98%... really... I couldn't believe it... and
the kicker was my CADD class... a 99%... and I had the highest scores in all
3 classes... the teacher makes it all very easy and fun to learn... and he's a
VW nut, so I'm introducing him to the world of Corvairs... I told him if he
decides to buy one, let me look it over before he buys it... he likes the EM
coupes... but we'll see... oh, and he's just 35.... he's had fun ribbing me
since I'm just a little older than he is (I'm 40), and I can, after all, take a
joke...
Anyway, I wanted to take a minute to "toot my horn", and also to tell
everyone THANKS for all the encouraging words... going back to school was hard,
especially when I'm old enough to be the father of most of my classmates...(out of
the 3 classes there are 4 people who are older than I am, and it's not by
much)...
So there ya have it... I finished all of my classes two weeks early, and even
got my final grades... and thanks again for the wonderful support you guys
have given me! Between the books, parts, and plans you guys have sent, I've
gotten more familiar with the CAD and Drafting techniques... that really means a
lot to me...
So I want to wish you all a safe and happy Thanksgiving... I have a lot to be
thankful for, and my friends here on Virtual Vairs and in the Corvair
community are a good portion of that.
May God bless you all!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan being driven to class!
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE