<VV> Wanted Nos Sheet Metal 65-69-HUMOR

Stephen Upham contactsmu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 22 01:37:18 EST 2007

<snip>
"Hello everone i hit a deer with my vair  and i  need some  nos sheet
metal or rust free panels  for my 65 coupe ! I need set of  front
fenders ,trunk lid and one nose panel between headlight and one trunk
grill bar ,66 will do too ! If anyone can help please email with
prices  or give me your number and i will call you !  indy IN,46151"

Another "Deer Hunter"!  Apparently Corvairs are as effective as a
30-06 although much more expensive to reuse.  ggg

I was unfortunate enough to run into a human who pulled across three
lanes of traffic assuming that everyone would see him coming and give
him the right of way.  He could have been beaten by a deer in an i.q.
test.

My solution was to go junk yard hunting and get the front clip,
passenger side fender, trunk lid, light assemblies (parking and
headlight) and bumper of a car there back on the road (grafted to the
front of my Monza, of course).  It worked well for me.

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas
North Texas Corvair Association
CORSA
Corvaireum //

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza Hardtop 110 PG  - Sierra Tan, Saddle, A/
C, AM/FM