<VV> Adaptor

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 14:05:06 EST 2007

Well, obviously, one must be careful! I wrapped the drill bit with masking
tape at the right depth, but holding the bit alongside the thermistor to get
the  depth right.
I also was VERY careful to make sure I went in SQUARE. As such, no  problems.
After all, that's how the factory did it. You could also probably lean  the
bit away from anything risky, and get away with it.

In a message dated 11/22/2007 1:13:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,