<VV> The State of the Market -- Take 2

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Fri Nov 23 18:26:57 EST 2007

   [Sorry  guys;  I  guess  Al Gore's Internet burped.  Not sure why this
   didn't go through the first time, but here it is again...]
   VVers:
   This just ended on eBay:

     [1]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230192279405

   Over  $19,000  for  a nicely optioned LM turbo ... and the final price
   didn't meet the seller's reserve.
   It  seems  as though prices for lates have roughly doubled in the last
   7-8 years.  Nice FC's have risen even more than that.  I don't keep my
   eye on earlies as much, so I have no comment.
   Steven "but I'm still not selling mine" Serenska