<VV> Re: Ultravan Found Response Follow Up

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 24 15:14:38 EST 2007

 Did this go through? I didn't see it on the latest VV Listing.

Greg Shaw <65vair180 at sbcglobal.net> wrote:    Calling all Ultravan Buyers,

     The Ultravan Found in Wisconsin is for sale. Don Bibe is the owner and it sounds like he is going to list it on the Ultravan site and/or Ebay. He gave me permission to pass his name and phone number along if anyone was interested in buying it. His cell number is 262-284-4678, home phone is 262-675-6895.
    Might be good if there are any Corsa members living in the area (2557 Hwy 33, Port Washington, WI) that could have a look at it for prospective buyers. Any volunteers?  I'm just glad it's not meeting the fate of the boat that was sitting next to it (scrapped).

  Greg
  Dearborn, MI