<VV> Corvair for sale in Iowa

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 12:05:52 EST 2007

On Nov 26, 2007 9:39 AM, Clark Hartzel <chartzel at comcast.net> wrote:
> You can't identify a location by CELL phone number unless the person still
> lives in the same area.
> For example my daughter got her cell phone in Michigan but now has moved to
> Washington state.  She still has the Michigan area code.
> Clark Hartzel

Clark,

As I just posted to Seth (meant to hit the Reply to All button), you
are correct. Statistically, however, the number of cell phones
operated in this manner is probably still below 15% (don't have access
to the latest statistics). There is an advantage to operating with a
Foreign Exchange, especially for businesses on land lines, but for
MOST personal cell phone users, the advantage is minimal.

George 'Telecom Engineer' Jones
-
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)