<VV> For Sale

The Reinharts jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Mon Nov 26 08:48:58 EST 2007

Frank and group, Sorry I forgot to mention the car is located in Cresco, IA., the far North-East corner of Iowa. Also the car is Danube Blue ext., Metalic Blue int., white manuel top. Front deluxe seatbelts, bumper guards front and rear, rear ant., 3:55 posi. Thanks                                                                                                                                                                                            Jamie