<VV> for sale

MarPack57 at aol.com MarPack57 at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 19:12:52 EST 2007

While everyone tonight seems to be selling I thought I would jump in with my
"for sale".
   I've decided to sell my hippie van. It's the Greenbrier commisioned by
Chevrolet to introduce the Venture Van in 1995. Many of you have seen the ad.
It's fully documented and comes with proof. It is not running but has run about
two years ago when I stored it in my garage. I've collected some neat "hippie"
stuff to go with it. Words cannot describe it.
    I thought I would get it on the airwaves to you folks as i plan to Ebay
it after the holidays where it may sell a lot higher then the $2000.00 I'm
asking for it now.
    I'm located in St. Petersburg, Fla. I can try to get pics but remember
it's in a very tight dark garage. I can be reached via email or 727-327-3115
eves/lv msg.
    I've sold all my Vairs except my wagon and ramp which I'm keeping.
    Thanks Ed Bittman