<VV> Powerglide Slipping on Upshift

Lon Wall corvairs at pacifier.com
Mon Nov 26 19:42:15 EST 2007

   You said the fluid level was ok "when warm" - I assume you also meant
with the engine idling in neutral. If not, then you will get an
articially high fluid level reading.
Low fluid level can cause the slipping. While I'm not here to defnd my
competitor, the vac modulator should have nothing to do with it. Lon

www.corvairunderground.com