<VV> How accurate is your fuel gauge?

allvair at allvair.com allvair at allvair.com
Tue Nov 27 20:49:51 EST 2007

Gas guages are for reference only!!? They took the voltage regulators off Dashes that were in the expensive cars as well!

As has been said... 61-9 Vairs are 14 gal.? The factory left 4? below Empty..for a safety margin!? But they vary!?? I always adjust my float arm to show empty when? 12-13 gals. are gone....

I hate buying gas every 150-225 miles.....no matter what MPG I get....

my longest run on one tank.... 436 miles.... mostly downhill? highway...but it still went over 90 miles after it said EMPTY!? 33mpg...

Matt Nall
AllVairs!
Web= http://tinyurl.com/3ds7d