<VV> Suspension tale

Jim Houston tampatexan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:39:47 EST 2007

Speaking of jacks and jackstands, Sears has a new floor jack with a
built-in jackstand . . .  you jack the car up and then slide the jack
out, leaving the car on a stand.  Repeat for the other side.  This would
seem to eliminate the problem of jacking a LM at the rear (where you
have to jack using the pad where you need to put the stand).  Only
drawback is the price :  $279.99.  Here's a link:  Sears Lift n Secure
Jack system
<http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00950187000P?keyword=floor+jack>

Jim Houston
Tampa, FL