<VV> broken bolts on rear control arms- any tricks/hints to getting them out?

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:47:03 EST 2007

Neal, you've obviously been monitoring this list too long.......GGGGGggggg

As far as th bolts go, I can't emphasize enough, use new, top quality drill
bits, center punch before you start drilling, use cutting fluid and go slow.
You may want to look at next size larger bolts, just in case.

Don't know what type of penetrating fluid you use, but I've had the best
luck with Kroil (for future endeavors).

Good luck

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)